We know that there are many other needs. Help is available.

house graphic

If you need help with resources or aren’t sure where to turn, call or text 211.

house graphic

You might be eligible for the 412 Youth Zone and Opportunity Passport.

412 Youth Zone Video

412 Youth Zone

A drop-in resource center for TAY, ages 16-23, that are transitioning out of the foster care system or are experiencing unstable housing.

Opportunity Passport Video

Opportunity Passport

A financial literacy program geared toward transition age youth (TAY), ages 14-23, that will match dollar-for-dollar up to $5,000 toward an asset.

If you were in CYF placement and dependent age at age 14 or older, these program videos may be helpful.

Educational Liaisons Video

Educational Liaisons

High school and post-secondary education resources and support for youth with current or former experience in foster care at age 14-23.

Pressley Ridge LifeSet Video

Pressley Ridge LifeSet

Side-by-side coaching and support to help young adults, ages 17-22, accomplish life goals.

KidsVoice Expansion Team Video

KidsVoice Expansion Team

Free legal representation for young adults up to age 25 for summary charges, SSI, landlord-tenant disputes and parenting support.

S.I.T.Y. Video


System Improvement Through Youth (S.I.T.Y.) is an advisory board of youth, ages 14-23, with previous DHS experience who help improve services.

TAY Forensic Program Video

TAY Forensic Program

TAY Forensics helps to divert young adults, ages 14-22, from further involvement with the criminal justice system.

Allegheny Link Homeless Youth Resources Video

Allegheny Link Homeless Youth Resources

Housing and support services for TAY ages 18-26 who need emergency and/or more permanent housing.

I Am : The Power of Positive Self-Affirmations Video

I Am : The Power of Positive Self-Affirmations

Encouraging transition age youth to use the power of positive self-affirmations.

If you have questions about the program or need help with the application, email DHS Young Adult Cash or call 412-244-3547.